Don't forget to check the website time and again for updates, because we flash latest news and updates of the university.
This is the website maintained by The Global Open University Nagaland for the adacemic purpose. You can take the best help / use from this website for your study and related works..
If you're having any problems please don't hesitate to ask for help on the topic.
What is to be done
for getting admitted ?
1. Go through this Prospectus carefully and then select the Course(s) of your choice.
2. Fill up the Admission Form carefully.
3. Attach copies of all Certificates, Marks-Sheets and Testimonials.
4. Get a Bank Draft made fee as mentioned in the Prospectus in the name of "The Global Open University, Nagaland" payable at Dimapur.
5. Send the completed Admission Form along with copies of Certificates and Marks-Sheets, Four Stamp Size Photographs and the Fee in the form of Bank Draft by Speed Post to the Admissions Officer, The Global Open University Nagaland, Sodzulhou Village, P.O. - ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur - 797115, Nagaland
6. Wait for receiving the Confirmation Letter regarding admission, Identity Card and the Set of Study Materials.
7. Go through the Study Materials and prepare for the Annual / Semester Examinations to be held in June and December every year.
8. Submit Assignments two months before appearing in the Annual / Semester Examinations in the form of Mini Project Reports of around 40 to 50 pages for each paper / subject. The same will be evaluated for 30 marks each paper. The remaining 70 marks are for Annual / Semester Examinations.
9. Fill up the Examination Form and send the same along with an Examination Fee of Rs. 250 per paper.
10. Receive Admit Card for appearing in the Annual / Semester Examinations in June and December.
11. Appear in the Annual / Semester Examinations at the Examination Centre.
12. Wait for the Annual / Semester Examination Results.
13. Receive the Marks-Sheet and Semesterwise / Yearwise.
14. Receive the Degree Certificate after completing all the Annual / Semester Examinations.
15. Feel free to contact the Counsellor(s) of the University for having further guidance.
What next ?
1. Wait for 25 days. You will receive the Identity Card and the set of lessons.
2. Prepare for June and December examination.
3. In case of any difficulty send an email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The programmes mentioned in this website are the best, the most economical, the most comprehensive having wider coverage than the similar courses conducted by other universities or institutions.